Help us stretch our dollars by donating supplies. New and most gently used items are greatly appreciated. We do have limited storage space, so we have put together a list of the items we need the most.
If the item you wish to donate is not on the list below or you have questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items on our wish list can be dropped off at the Lincoln Park Adoption Center or Medical Center any day of the week during open hours. If you would like to arrange a delivery of a large quantity of items, please email us at email@example.com to arrange a time.
You can also purchase items from our Amazon Wish List and have them shipped directly to us.
Click here to see just a few of the ways your donation can help.
What your donation can provide:
Click here to see the additional ways your donation can help save lives.
- $15 – A microchip for a dog or cat, ensuring they will never be homeless again
- $56 – Vaccinations for two pets
- $86 – Spay/neuter and vaccinate one homeless pet
- $135 – Medical care for a senior pet
- $305 – Care and finding a new home for one homeless pet
- $500 – Emergency care for a sick or injured pet
- $1,000 – Helps to meet surgical costs for an injured animal
- For donations of $10,000 or more, room naming opportunities are available. Contact Betsy Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-475-3320.
- Wet or dry dog, puppy, cat, or kitten food of any type.
- Dog treats of any type
- Kong brand stuffing items
- Kong brand toys
- Sturdy rope and jolly ball toys for dogs
- Nylon leashes
- Metal (no plastic please) dog crates of all sizes in good condition
- Plastic cat carriers of all sizes in good condition
- No-pull harnesses
- Stainless steel dog and cat dishes (only stainless steel bowls are accepted)
- Biodegradable poop bags
- Cat litter
- Litter boxes and aluminum disposable trays
- Wand toys for cats
- Dog or cat brushes (new only please)
- 10-, 13-, 30-, and 55-gallon garbage bags
- Batteries of all sizes
- Sheets and blankets
- Clean towels - new or used (no small hand towels or wash cloths please)
- Gallon-size Ziploc bags
- PETCO or PetSmart gift cards
- Gas gift cards
- Rubber cleaning gloves
- Paper towels
- Newspaper (tied please, with glossy ads/magazines removed)
PAWS Chicago appreciates the generosity and thoughtfulness of the community that supports us! Regrettably, we are unable to use the following items listed below in our animal shelters or medical center; however, other nonprofit organizations may be able to accept your generous donations.
- Hand towels or wash cloths
- Open bags of food or treats
- Frozen food
- Expired food items of any kind
- Human clothing
- Children's toys, including stuffed animals
- Pillows of any size and type
- Large cat trees, condos, and scratching posts
- Plastic dog crates