Companies of all sizes are engaging in their communities by giving back to charities important to their employees and customers.
Giving Through Your Company
Maximize your contribution to PAWS Chicago through your employer’s workplace giving campaign or other corporate charitable giving programs.
Many employers offer matching gift programs that double or even triple charitable donations made by their employees. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and spouses. Employers may also offer volunteer matching programs that match volunteer hours with corporate donation.
Or, check directly with your company. If they match gifts, they can give you a paper or online matching gift form. Complete the form and then mail or email it to PAWS Chicago. We will complete the form and send it back to your employer.
You can mail your company’s completed matching gift form to:
Attn: Matching Gift
1997 N. Clybourn Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
You can email your company’s completed matching gift form to:
Our Employer Identification Number (EIN)/Federal Tax Identification Number is 36-4219778.
Combined Federal Campaign
As a federal employee, you can give to PAWS Chicago through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). This program runs from September through December every year. You can make a one-time donation of any amount. You can also set up a recurring gift that can be automatically deducted from your paycheck. Our agency code is 13167.
You can also encourage your company to invite a PAWS Chicago representative to speak to other employees about our lifesaving programs. Please call 773-475-3320 or email Betsy Moore at email@example.com.
Many companies request their employees support United Way. When you donate through United Way, you can request that your gift be allocated to PAWS Chicago.
Start a Workplace Giving Campaign
For more information on workplace giving or matching gifts, or to find out how to start a workplace giving campaign, call 773-475-3305 or email Jill Siar at JSiar@pawschicago.org.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program creates partnerships between companies and PAWS Chicago through sponsorship of events or community, education or animal programs.
Sponsorship benefits packages are customized to each company’s objectives. They can include:
- Event Recognition: Our visible special events provide a unique opportunity to reach a captive audience.
- PAWS 5K Corporate Teams: The PAWS 5K Walk/Run for Their Lives will be on Saturday, September 10 at Montrose Harbor in Lincoln Park. By creating a corporate team, employees can register and attend as a group while engaging in a friendly fundraising competition. For more information on the 5K CLICK HERE.
- Create Your Own Fundraiser: Your employees can support PAWS Chicago's life-saving work by hosting their own fundraiser! Each event will help fund PAWS Chicago's lifesaving programs for homeless pets. Companies can host an event, donation drive or partner with a local business to provide a financial “giveback” to PAWS Chicago. For more information and ideas CLICK HERE.
- 2023 Desktop Calendar: Honor and pay tribute to the animals of your office and your employee’s pets by sponsoring the 2023 PAWS Chicago Desktop Calendar. The calendar allows for your employees to submit a photo and brief message about their pets on their special day, week, or month. Sponsorship opportunities are available that provide space for your employee pets in the calendar and to serve as a marketing resource for your company. For more information on the 2023 Desktop Calendar CLICK HERE.
- Marketing Opportunities and Brand Visibility: Feature your company in a variety of ways through PAWS Chicago’s many communications channels and on-site signage and materials.
- Unique Employee/Client Experiences: Group volunteer days, private tours, discounts on training programs, branding/promotional opportunities, the use of PAWS Chicago’s dog-friendly facilities, event invitations and even “surprise” puppy visits are just some of the many opportunities offered exclusively to corporate groups supporting PAWS Chicago.
To learn more, please call 773-475-3305 or email Jill Siar at JSiar@pawschicago.org.