Create Your Own (CYO) Fundraiser Program
Support PAWS Chicago's No Kill mission by hosting a Create Your Own (CYO) Fundraiser! Your fundraising event will help fund PAWS Chicago's lifesaving programs for homeless pets.
- Host a birthday party for yourself or your pet and ask for donations in lieu of gifts or celebrate your pet's "Gotcha Day" by asking friends and family to make donations. Pay it forward so other homeless pets can have a Gotcha Day, too!
- Looking for additional ideas to get you started? Browse our A-Z Fundraising Guide for inspiration.
- Corporate Fundraising: Are you a business looking to engage customers in a fun way? Here are some ideas:
- Host a give-back night/week/month where a portion of proceeds from a special product or total sales benefit PAWS Chicago.
- Offer a round-up program to your customers over the course of a month or year and make a donation to PAWS Chicago.
- Host an event with ticket sales going back to PAWS Chicago.
- Host a Donation Drive: Help us stretch our dollars by donating supplies. Anything you use to care for your own pet is appreciated, even used items can help! You can view our List of items for dogs, cats and general items to get you started, or you can purchase items from our Amazon or Chewy wish list and have them shipped directly to us.
How PAWS Chicago Can Help
- Use our resources to create a FREE fundraising page where 100% of donations will be made directly to PAWS Chicago.
- To receive our Community Partner logo for your promotional materials, please complete and return our CYO form.
- We offer quarterly fundraising workshops to review the "Do's" and "Don'ts" of fundraising. Sign up for our next workshop by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff are available to answer questions you may have while planning your CYO to help ensure it's a success! Email us at email@example.com.
There are lots of ways to make a difference at PAWS Chicago. One of them is showing your support by participating in one of our fundraising events, all of which are designed so that proceeds directly benefit the more than 6,000 homeless pets rescued each year by PAWS Chicago.