Help us stretch our dollars by donating supplies. New and most gently used items are greatly appreciated. We do have limited storage space, so we have put together a list of the items we need the most.
If the item you wish to donate is not on the list below, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 773-475-9408 for more information.
You can drop off items at the Lincoln Park Adoption Center, North Shore Adoption Center, or Medical Center any day of the week during open hours. Please contact us at 773-475-9408 if you would like to arrange a delivery of a large quantity of items, or if you have any questions.
You can also purchase items from our Amazon Wish List and have them shipped directly to us.
Click here to see just a few of the ways your donation can help.
What your donation can provide:
- $15 – A microchip for a dog or cat, ensuring they will never be homeless again
- $56 – Vaccinations for two pets
- $86 – Spay/neuter and vaccinate one homeless pet
- $135 – Medical care for a senior pet
- $305 – Care and finding a new home for one homeless pet
- $500 – Emergency care for a sick or injured pet
- $1,000 – Helps to meet surgical costs for an injured animal
- For donations of $10,000 or more, room naming opportunities are available. Contact Meg Damato at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-697-5207.
Click here to see the additional ways your donation can help save lives.
- Wet or dry dog, puppy, cat, or kitten food of any type
- Dog treats of any type
- Kong brand stuffing items
- Kong brand toys
- Sturdy rope and jolly ball toys for dogs
- Nylon leashes
- Metal (no plastic please) dog crates of all sizes in good condition
- Plastic cat carriers of all sizes in good condition
- No-pull harnesses
- Stainless steel dog and cat dishes (only stainless steel bowls are accepted)
- Biodegradable poop bags
- Cat litter
- Litter boxes and aluminum disposable trays
- Wand toys for cats
- Dog or cat brushes (new only please)
- 10-, 13-, 30-, and 55-gallon garbage bags
- Batteries of all sizes
- Sheets and blankets
- Clean towels - new or used (no small hand towels or wash cloths please)
- Gallon-size Ziploc bags
- PETCO or PetSmart gift cards
- Gas gift cards
- Rubber cleaning gloves
- Paper towels
- Newspaper (tied please, with glossy ads/magazines removed)
PAWS Chicago appreciates the generosity and thoughtfulness of the community that supports us! Regrettably, we are unable to use the following items listed below in our animal shelters or medical center; however, other nonprofit organizations may be able to accept your generous donations.
- Hand towels or wash cloths
- Open bags of food or treats
- Expired food items of any kind
- Human clothing
- Children's toys, including stuffed animals
- Pillows of any size and type
- Large cat trees, condos, and scratching posts
- Plastic dog crates