Create Your Own (CYO) Fundraiser Program
Support PAWS Chicago's life-saving work by hosting your own Create Your Own (CYO) Fundraiser! Your fundraising event will help fund PAWS Chicago's lifesaving programs for homeless pets.
- Host a Birthday Party for yourself or your pet and ask for donations in lieu of gifts.
- Celebrate your pet's "Gotcha Day" by asking friends and family to make donations. Pay it forward so other homeless pets can have a Gotcha Day, too!
- Connect with friends and family by hosting a Virtual Game Night and charging an "admission fee" by requesting donations.
- Host a Facebook Fundraiser.
- Are you a business looking to engage customers in a fun way? Hold a "give-back" night, week, or month where a portion of proceeds from a special dessert/drink or total sales will benefit PAWS Chicago.
How PAWS Chicago Can Help
- We offer quarterly fundraising workshops to review the "Do's" and "Don'ts" of fundraising. Sign up for our next workshop by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use our resources to create a FREE fundraising page where 100% of donations will be made directly to PAWS Chicago.
- Staff are available to answer questions you may have while planning your CYO to help ensure it's a success! Email us at email@example.com
Thank you to our 2020 CYOs who raised $1,000+ for PAWS Chicago!
- Cooper Dog Whiskey
- Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning
- Smashing Pumpkins
- Smoke Daddy
There are lots of ways to make a difference at PAWS Chicago. One of them is showing your support by participating in one of our fundraising events, all of which are designed so that proceeds directly benefit the more than 6,000 homeless pets rescued each year by PAWS Chicago.