PAWS Chicago’s Mobile Veterinary Clinic was established to bring affordable, accessible veterinary care in pet resource deserts where it’s needed most.
Our mobile clinic serves Englewood, West Englewood, Woodlawn and Back of the Yards, providing free basic veterinary care for loving pet parents. The mobile clinic was generously donated to PAWS Chicago by the Banfield Foundation.
Requirements for service:
- You must live in one of the following zip codes: 60609, 60621, 60636, 60637
- Your pet must already be spayed or neutered. Make a spay/neuter appointment here. Spay/Neuter procedures are free or low-cost to those who qualify.
Types of appointments:
- General wellness appointments
- Sick appointments
- Follow-up appointments
We can help with:
- Skin itchiness, redness, hair loss
- Ear and eye infections
- Coughing and sneezing
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Decreased appetite
Free services include:
- Physcial exams
- Flea/tick and heartworm prevention
- Antibiotics and medications
- Diagnostic testing
Make an appointment
Appointments are required. To schedule an appointment, please call 773-217-9113.
Take a Look Inside
The Mobile Veterinary Clinic is equipped with an electric exam table, digital scale, refrigerator for medicines, and a central vacuum system for cleanliness.
Take a 360° tour.