Your favorite Downtown Winnetka shops are opening their storefronts and windows to adoptable pets!
Noon–4 p.m. on Saturday, September 23.
This is your chance to fall in love with dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens all looking for a home and a family. So, gather your favorite people, grab a cup of coffee (maybe a cookie, too) and take a little walking tour of furry faces.
It’s going to be a great day for a great cause!
Event Adoption Process:
PAWS Chicago's standard adoption requirements apply at all Angels with Tails adoption events.
- Fill out an Adoption Application
- Please bring a printed copy of your adoption application to the event or see a Location Manager in a grey apron to fill one out. A hard copy of the application is required at this event!
- Meet Your Match
- Once you have found an animal to adopt, please see the Location Manager to review your adoption application.
- Adoption Process
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be directed to the Adoption Desk to complete the adoption process.
- Heading Home
- Once you have completed the adoption process, your new pet will receive a red “PAWS Alumni” bandana and we will take your first family photo!