Social media can be a powerful tool for getting your foster pet adopted once they’re ready to look for a new home! Whichever platform you use, share why you are a PAWS Chicago foster with your family and friends, and spread the word about homeless animals while working toward finding your foster a permanent home.
And don’t forget to join the PAWS Chicago Fosters group on Facebook! It’s a great resource to connect with fellow fosters and PAWS Chicago staff for advice and lots of feel-good foster pet updates.
See below for examples of how to feature your foster on social media:
- Upload a photo of one of your foster pets (or create an album or video)
- Status: I am a #PAWSFoster to save the lives of homeless pets like NAME OF FOSTER. You can join me—fostering is fun, easy, and rewarding. No matter your level of experience, there are animals that need your help. Join me in becoming a lifesaving #PAWSFoster. Fill out the foster survey to get started: bit.ly/PAWSFoster
- No matter your level of experience, there are animals that need your help. Join me in becoming a #PAWSFoster bit.ly/PAWS
- I am a #PAWSFoster to save the lives of homeless pets. Join me. bit.ly/PAWSFoster
- Fostering with PAWS Chicago is fun, easy and incredibly fulfilling. Join me in becoming a #PAWSFoster bit.ly/PAWSFoster
- Love kittens and puppies? As a #PAWSfoster, you can always have adorable babies in your home to care for. http://bit.ly/PAWSFoster
- Upload a photo of one of your foster pets
- Status: I opened my home to NAME OF FOSTER to help give HIM/HER a second chance at life. Fostering is fun, easy, and rewarding no matter your level of experience. Want to become a #PAWSFoster like me? Email email@example.com to learn more.