Hoping to win the friend of a lifetime? Look no further than Dice! This adorable ball of energy was in a home but had to return to PAWS because the owner could not provide him with the training he needed. Now Dice is looking for an active, adults-only home where he can exercise, learn, and play to his heart's content!
Dice loves to be active! Playing tug-of-war, fetching a ball, and going for walks never fail to make his day. He would also love to continue training so that he can continue to grow and learn new ways to use his energy. Nothing would make Dice happier than to play and grow with a loving owner!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- I would prefer an active home
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I would love to continue obedience training
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I would prefer a fenced-in yard
- I love to play and wrestle with other doggie friends, but would benefit from a proper introduction
- I’d prefer to keep car rides to a minimum
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
Adoption is one of the best ways to save a life. Only a few thousand more adoptions each year in Chicago, a city of millions of people, and we will be a No Kill community! You can make a real difference.
At PAWS Chicago, we keep working to grow our operations to save more homeless pets. It's how we've gone from saving a few dozen to 6,000 pets a year. But it is our adopters who make the real magic happen by bringing these loving pets home. Adopt a pet and spread the word!