Scotch would love to meet you! He would do best in an adults only home, with continued training, and adopters who are experienced with his breed. Scotch is currently spending time in a foster home. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information on him and how to meet him.
Scotch is a charming 2 year old Chihuahua mix that arrived to PAWS from Chicago Animal Care and Control. His adorable snaggle tooth will win everyone over. This handsome guy is looking for a place to relax in a nice doggy bed and chew on a bone.
Scotch would do best in a quite home where he can chew on treats without interruption. Scotch also loves a good chin scratch and pat on the head. He can be a little fearful of unfamiliar people but once he warms up he’s as sweet as can be. Scotch’s love for treats is perfect for the continued training he requires.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I do not like high traffic areas or sudden movements
- I would do best in a home with members 15 and older
- I love my food, so please do not disturb me during meal time