Our perfectly portioned Mumford has been through the ringer in his short life. After finding himself at our open-intake shelter this year, we decided that he would be a great fit for our program and scooped his cute self right up. Unfortunately, like many dogs at that shelter, Mumford was very sick with a monster of a cough and spent a great deal of time isolated from other animals at our Medical Center. Now, PAWS is very lucky to have the ability to save and treat sick animals in their greatest time of need, but as you can imagine, being by yourself is not the best time and Mumford very much felt this loneliness. This has translated into him really, really loving people. So much so, that he doesn’t really want them to leave. He loves to play tug with the human friends he's made here and has a soft spot for squeaky chew toys! He also is a big fan of gnawing on a good ole bone and it's bound to keep him busy for hours and hours at a time.
Mumford really needs a lifesaver to show him a taste of the good life. He hasn’t seemed to have been able to experience what that means yet, and we think it will just turn his whole world around. Can you be his hero?
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I'll take as much exercise as I can get!
- I'd love to be your running buddy.
- Did someone say 'treat'? I'll take them all!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I love playing with Kong toys.
- I would love to find an adults-only home.