Baron would love to meet you! He would do best in a moderately active home with experienced adult-only adopters. He also would like to be the only pet. Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood.
Baron is ready for his freedom ride home, he loves to feel the wind in his fur. Baron is a handsome 1 year old lab with the prettiest eyes. Brains and beauty, Baron also knows how to work for a treat and will sit patiently until he receives one. He also cant get enough of his toys and he enjoys trying to see how many he can chew on at once.
Baron has been working hard with volunteers to recover from his recent hip surgery. He will require an experienced handler who can devote the time needed to engage in the physical therapy exercise he will need to help him fully recover from his hip surgery. He should be the only pet in the home as he is not friendly to most dogs or cats. Additionally, he should not live in an elevator building or where there is high dog traffic.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I need help learning how to navigate stairs.
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys