Meet Trixie! This sassy girl has no shortage of ‘tortitide’ (that’s tortie attitude, for those of you who aren’t in the know) and would love to find her ‘furever’ home soon! Trixie loves people but she can get overstimulated easily and would do best in a home with experienced cat adopters and no small children. She loves to snuggle and when she’s not curled up on the lap of her favorite human, she is always ready for playtime! Trixie likes wand toys and toys that she can pounce and chase, and will need regularly scheduled structured play sessions in her ‘purrrmanent’ home to help manage her energy. Although she can coexist with other cats, Trixie would prefer to be the queen of the castle in her forever home. Sweet, fun, and full of spunk—could Trixie be the cat for you?
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I’m a people person!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play