Nadia would love to meet you! Nadia
Meet Nadia! Nadia is a beautiful kitty who can’t wait to find a ‘purrrmanent’ home! Nadia can be nervous in new situations, but once she feels comfortable she loves to play with her human companions and also enjoys watching the world go by outside her windows. Nadia likes to do things on her own terms (she is a cat, after all) and would benefit from a daily schedule that she can adhere to—this disciplined kitty likes having a routine! Nadia recently spent two weeks in a foster home this spring, and her foster family tells us that she is a very sweet cat who is a bit afraid of sudden movements and loud noises. She would do best in a quiet, adults-only ‘furever’ home where she can shine like the princess she is! Can you give Nadia the life she’s been dreaming of?
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quiet home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play