We adopted Zeal in November and he has been such a wonderful addition to my home and family. He’s such a playful, loving and obedient dog. He’s done such an amazing job at bonding with my other dogs that they are now inseparable. Zeal loves his stuffed animals, our walks in the park and playing fetch. He used to be very scared and anxious but we’ve seen vast improvement since coming home with us. He just completed his obedience training class and graduated with a great score! I look forward to our future with Zeal as part of the family.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day.
- I love to play and wrestle with other doggy friends!
- I'm a people person!
- I get along very well with other dogs.
- I would love to find a home with children 15+.
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don't know.
- Loud noises frighten me, so I prefer a quiet home.