Yoruba would love to meet you! He would love to find a home with experienced adults! He is currently enjoying time in a foster home so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting or learn more.
Yoruba is a sweet, sensitive soul who was adopted from PAWS a few years ago and brought back after his owner could no longer care for him. Adjusting to shelter life has been difficult for him which brought out his fearful and shy side, but we have found that he seeks comfort in other dogs! Yoruba adores being in the company of other dogs and they help to bring him out of his shell. He would love to go to a home with another confident dog who can help him gain confidence.
Yoruba is an independent, sweet tempered guy who is great in a home. House trained and crate trained, he has wonderful manners and is very calm. Once he settles in, Yoruba enjoys playing fetch and riding in the car. He loves squeaky toys and even enjoys playing in the snow (perfect for Chicago living!). If you have a quiet home with experienced adults only, Yoruba might be your perfect match!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love squeaky toys!
- I get along very well with other dogs
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I love to play and wrestle with other doggie friends
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quiet home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.