Looking for a rock star of a dog? Vedder would love to meet you! This pug/beagle mix may seem a bit shy at first, but after he gets to know new people, he is as sweet as can be. He loves treats and cuddling, and both can be a great way for him to warm up to you. And since Vedder is food motivated, this is a great tool for his continued training. Because Vedder is shy, he will require patient adult owners who will allow him time to warm up to them. If you are interested in meeting him, please visit our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave. in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.