Looking for a smart pup to teach tricks? Than Tegan is your dog! Tegan is a 1 year old Whippet/mix who knows how to work for his treats. He catches on quickly when learning new skills and would love to continue with advance training to show off his routines. If he can’t sleep next to you, then his next favorite spot would be a soft bed where he can bask in the sunlight. If Tegan isn’t training or taking a nap, you’ll find this pup looking for his favorite rope toy.
Tegan would be best in an experienced, active household with adults only. He would love to be your only pet in the house so he doesn’t have to share your affection. Tegan would love his new family to take him on long walks and would love a running partner. His ideal family would keep up his training so he can show off new tricks to people he meets. If you are interested in meeting Tegan, please stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park Neighborhood!
- Did you say it's time to play? Bring it on!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I love show off my skills during agility training
- I do not like other dogs so I prefer to not be around them
- I do not like when someone else tries to take my food or toys
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home