Is Stan your man? This mellow 7 year-old black lab is looking to make an inseparable bond with his new owners. When he’s not chewing on a bone, you can find Stan in his favorite spot, laying right next to you. Stan loves Chicago’s long winter, because it means more time for him to jump around in the snow. This older fella loves routines, and having a predictable schedule helps him understand his humans and what is expected of him.
Stan would do best in a quiet household with family members over the age of 15. He isn’t fond of other animals, so he would prefer to be the only pet. He would love to have a yard that he can relax and explore. Stan loves his people and doesn’t do well when left home alone so he is in need of someone home majority of the day. If you are interested in meeting Stan, please visit our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood.
- I want to always be with my new family!
- I love to play in the snow!
- I love bones!
- I love to work on commands!
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I am a bit afraid of bicycles and strangers