Come see Sia! Sia came all the way from Tennessee to find her forever home. This show stopper is ready to take the stage and be center of attention.
Sia would do best in a home with no young children and with an experienced owner who is able to handle such strong girl! Sia loves treats so much which is great of the continued training she requires, but she prefers to eat her meals undisturbed. This beautiful girl can be fearful of unfamiliar people, so slow introductions are ideal for her.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I would prefer an active home
- I love food and prefer to be undisturbed during meal time
- I’d love to find a home with members 15 and older
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.