Scotch would love to meet you! He would do best in an adults-only home, with continued training, and adopters who are experienced with his breed. Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood.
Scotch is a charming 2 year old Chihuahua mix that arrived to PAWS from Chicago Animal Care and Control. His adorable snaggle tooth will win everyone over. This handsome guy is looking for a place to relax in a nice doggy bed and chew on a bone.
Scotch would do best in a quite home where he can chew on treats without interruption. Scotch also loves a good chin scratch and pat on the head. He can be a little fearful of unfamiliar people but once he warms up he’s as sweet as can be. Scotch’s love for treats is perfect for the continued training he requires.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I do not like high traffic areas or sudden movements
- I would do best in a home with members 15 and older
- I love my food, so please do not disturb me during meal time
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.