Looking for a four-legged rascal with lots of personality? Scotch may be perfect for you! With his adorable snaggletooth, this playful Chihuahua mix is looking for for an owner to whom he can dedicate himself. He loves relaxing on soft doggy beds and munching on bones. He is quite affectionate to familiar people and loves to have his chin scratched.
Scotch can be a bit skeptical around new people, so he will require an adult owner in a single-person household who has experience with this breed. He would benefit from continued training and his love for treats will certainly be a benefit in the training process. Scotch is comfortable around cats and some dogs though an introduction (should be made slowly).
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I like cats and some dogs
- I do not like high traffic areas or sudden movements
- I would like to live with adults only
- I love my food, so please do not disturb me during meal time
- I would like to live in a single person household only - I get very attached to my human!