is one of our adoptable dogs that is participating in the New Year New Home Adoption Event from January 19th through January 27th.The event will be held at the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood.
Looking for a forever friend who loves to walk and cuddle? Sweet Sarah will be perfect for you! Sarah is a 9 year-old shepherd mix who loves getting cozy and chewing on a bone. She prefers people over other dogs and will do whatever she can to please you!
Sarah is afraid of loud noises but can be consoled with lots of pets and love. She enjoys relaxing and cuddling up in pillows and blankets. Sarah is a quick learner and enjoys doing tricks for treats! For more information about Sarah, contact email@example.com.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I'm a great walking buddy and can go for miles!
- I prefer to be in a dog-only home
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find a home with members 15 years and older
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.