Rickey would love to meet you! He would do best in a moderately active, adults-only home.
Rickey arrived to PAWS all the way from Alabama in search of his forever home. This smart guy loves learning new commands. He's already mastered sit, stay, down, and paw! He also enjoys going on walks and will let you know when he has to go outside by bringing his leash to the door.
Rickey is looking for a home with an experienced owner who will allow him to warm up to his new environment. He loves to be the center of attention and prefers to be the only pet in the home. Rickey also loves treats, which is great for the continued training he requires.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.