As a benefit of her adoption, adopters will receive a year of free Merrick Pet Care dog food, free wellness care at PAWS Chicago Medical Center and a free
Poochie would love to meet you! She is currently enjoying time in a foster home so please email email@example.com to set up a meeting or learn more.
Here’s the thing about Poochie: She’s diamond in the ruff! Sure, it may take her a minute to get comfortable in new environments. But once she does, her friendly and outgoing personality shines bright.
Poochie is incredibly affectionate—perfect companion material. She spends her days chewing on toys, running and playing, and indulging in afternoon naps. Right now, she’s not a fan of loud noises, and she doesn’t find the great outdoors to be so great. But an experienced, patient owner in a quiet and calm, adult-only home can help her through those things.
Sound like a good fit? Then don’t wait another second.
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I get along very well with most other dogs
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I love to play and wrestle with other doggie friends
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- Fast movements can frighten me so I prefer a slow-paced home environment
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.