Lenny is a very happy puppy and has adjusted well to his new home! I adopted him on April 28th. He loves to go on runs, loves peanut butter, and loves to sleep in his doggy bed at night. Lenny has learned a lot since he’s joined our family. He knows all his basic commands and even patiently waits to enter a room until invited. He gets extremely excited when we get home and prances around and runs circles around us with what we call a “smarl”—mix of smile and snarl.
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with toys
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- Fast movements can frighten me so I prefer a slow-paced home environment