Parsley is a people person! She absolutely LOVES to be near her humans and will follow you from room to room. She recently spent some time in foster and was described as "such a lover". Her fosters reported that she enjoys belly rubs, lounging near you, and cuddles of any kind. She is also a very playful dog and likes trips to the lakefront, rolling in the grass, showing off her amazing obedience skills, and chasing tennis balls.
Parsley was in an adoptive home for five years since puppy hood and was brought back because she was not getting along with the other resident dog. She is understandably scared and stressed since being back, so she can't wait to get into an adoptive home soon! Her ideal setting would be a quiet, adults only home with no other animals. We know that once she settles into a home and gets the TLC and training she craves, she will make a fantastic companion!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys