Meet Pancho! This handsome 5 year old Yorkshire Terrier is looking for his forever home. Pancho has one thing on his mind, and that’s usually getting a tasty treat. He’s known to do whatever trick he can so he can get that treat. If he’s not chasing a toy or playing a quick game of tug of war, you can find this pooch enjoying a nice long walk. Maybe even a little jog if he has some energy left in him.
Pancho would do best with in an experienced adults only home. He is reserved so he would appreciate his family letting him take his time and getting used to his new home. Pancho would love a home where he can play all day and end the day curled up in a soft bed. If you are interested in meeting Pancho, stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park Neighborhood today.
- I love playing with Kong toys
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys
- Fast movements can frighten me so I prefer a slow-paced home environment