Nash is a handsome 2 year old Terrier mix who arrived to PAWS from Chicago Animal Care and Control. He enjoys going on walks and is very treat motivated which is great for the continued training he requires. He loves people and would enjoy being by your side at all times.
Nash would do best in an adults only home with an experienced owner. Nash can be a little fearful of unfamiliar people but once he warms up he's as sweet as can be! This adorable guy would love to find a quiet home where he can relax in a nice doggie bed.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.