Nadine would love to meet you! She is currently enjoying time in a foster home so please email email@example.com to set up a meeting or learn more!
Nadine is a shy shepherd mix searching for her forever home!
Nadine came to PAWS from a southern transfer partner back in February, and is having trouble adjusting to the hustle and bustle of city life. Nadine is clearly used to a slower pace of life, and the traffic, sounds, and people in the big city make her very nervous. However, she gets along very well with other dogs, and often looks to them for guidance in scary situations. For this reason, Nadine is looking for a home with another dog.
Nadine is currently spending time in a foster home, and with time and patience, she is slowly warming up to her foster family. They reported that after a few days, her sweet, gentle side started to shine. Nadine does better with men than women, and relaxes more in a calmer part of the city or the suburbs. Due to her fearfulness, Nadine is looking for a home with experienced adults.
This sweet girl is truly a diamond in the rough, and is looking for the perfect person to let her shine!
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I get along very well with other dogs
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- Fast movements can frighten me so I prefer a slow-paced home environment
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.