McKenna is a handsome 4 year old Terrier mix that arrived to PAWS from Chicago Animal Care and Control. His beautiful coat and small size will win everyone over. The city can be a scary place for such a small guy so McKenna is looking for a family that can be patient as she adjusts to being in a new environment.
This Sweet boy would do best in a quiet home with an owner who is experienced with fearful dogs. He can be found napping in his comfy bed in his room waiting for his forever home. Once McKenna is comfortable he is as sweet as can be.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find a home with members 15 and older
- Fast movements can frighten me so I prefer a slow-paced home environment