Meet Major! This handsome 9 year-old Miniature Pinscher is looking for his forever home. Major is young at heart and still has lots of energy, so he loves to go on long walks. He’ll show you his dance moves as he excitedly waits for you to leash him up or if he thinks you have a treat for him. Major would prefer snuggling in his comfy bed with lots of soft blankets surrounding him rather than playing with toys. In the battle between cats vs. dogs, he prefers the company of cats.
Major can be a bit skeptical around new people, so he will require an adult owner who has experience with this breed. His ideal home would be one that will give him long walks and end the night with lots of soft blankets. Major would prefer to be the only dog in the household, but is comfortable around cats. Major is currently spending time in a foster home. For more information on how to meet or adopt this dog, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a cat in the house? Let’s be friends!
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I prefer to be in a dog-only home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- Fast movements can frighten me so I prefer a slow-paced home environment