Meet Lolo! Lolo is one super adorable doggy model who couldn’t take a bad picture even if she tried! Weighing in at a whopping seven and a half pounds, this little cutie is enjoying life to the fullest in the windy city and she especially loves taking long walks by the lake. Lolo is searching for a forever home with an experienced owner without young children. She tends to get a bit excited when playing with her toys and would do best with a family who can recognize when she becomes overstimulated. She absolutely loves working for a good treat and is a great listener! Getting Lolo enrolled in obedience training in the future will help her become the best dog she can possibly be!
Lolo has been enjoying living the life of luxury in a foster home where she has proven to be an absolute sweetheart. She fits perfectly in your lap and highly enjoys being there. In fact, her foster mom says it’s her favorite place to be! Although she does enjoy being a bit of a couch potato, she also doesn’t mind going on walks for miles and miles. Her tiny legs can handle it! As long as she with her favorite humans Lolo is completely content and is up for going on all sorts of adventures. Won’t you give her the chance to become your new canine sidekick?
- I'm a great walking partner and can go for miles.
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I'm great on a doggie treadmill.
- Did someone say 'treat'? I'll take them all!
- I'm a star pupil at obedience training.
- I'm a people person!
- I'd love to find a home with children 10+.
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.