As a benefit of her adoption, adopters will receive a year of free Merrick Pet Care dog food, free wellness care at PAWS Chicago Medical Center and a free
Leyla would love to meet you! She is currently enjoying time in a foster home, so please email email@example.com to set up a meeting or learn more.
Leyla is a great dog who is deserving of a chance. She arrived at PAWS Chicago after she was relinquished by her owner. Leyla was kept in an enclosed porch, so as a result she has not been exposed to many new things. We are hoping she can find a wonderful home where she can get all the love and attention she deserves.
During Leyla’s time at PAWS, we have learned many things about this gorgeous girl! One of Leyla’s favorite past times is any activity involving being outside. She loves walks, running on our rooftop deck, and is a star fetch player. She is also a big fan of squeaky and chew toys. Clearly, Leyla knows how to have fun and would love the opportunity to show that side of her more.
Leyla has not had much socialization when she was a puppy, so she can find change difficult. She can be fearful when meeting new people or in new situations and will need an owner willing to work on training with her to help her become more comfortable. An experienced home would be the ideal situation for Leyla. We know that in the right home with someone who can help to manage her fears and give her the stability she needs, she will become a wonderful companion.
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- I’d love to be your running buddy
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find a home with children 10 and older
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.