We love this dog so much and she seems to be settling in to her forever home just fine. We are calling her Nora because that is what her fosters Lauren and Dylan called her. In fact, we are keeping in touch with them and Lauren has stopped by to visit with Nora. We also started calling her Nora Bora which has turned into Nora Borealis. She has tons of energy and is very affectionate.
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day.
- I'll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I'm a great walking partner and can go for miles.
- I'd love to be your running buddy.
- I would love to find a home with children 15+.
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don't know.
- I prefer quiet environments that aren't crowded.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home.