We adopted Leela a few weeks ago and her name has since been changed to Maude. She was very shy for about a week but she has since adapted to her home quite well. She has bonded quite well with my roommate and myself; she greets us excitedly when we come home now. She has been great with people coming over to the apartment, or meeting them on the street. As she has gotten more comfortable, Maude has shown her playful side to us. She loves wrestling and jumping between the furniture as if she were playing a "the floor is lava" game we all played as kids. Maude is also a huge cuddler. One of her favorite things is spending her morning curled up next to my leg on the couch while drink my coffee and check emails before going to work. She also loves to sit outside on our second floor deck and survey the yard below.
- I'd love to be in a quiet home
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I love playing with Kong toys
- I'd love to find a home with children 15 or older
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- Fast movements can frighten me so I prefer a slow-paced home environment