Kiwi would love to meet you! Kiwi would do best in a home with kids that are least 15 years old. Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, today.
On his own, Kiwi is a shy one. With other dogs, however, this guy springs to life! Being in canine company gives Kiwi the confidence to manage his fear of new people and environments. A patient, experienced owner in a calm, quiet home (with a cozy spot to curl up in) can take him even further. Kiwi is super sweet once he warms up and loves to chew on toys and go for rides in the car.
Could Kiwi be the perfect companion for your dog? Come find out.
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- I love chew toys!
- I get along very well with other dogs
- I’m great on a doggie treadmill
- I’d love to be your running buddy
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I love to play and wrestle with other doggie friends
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find a home with children 15 and older
- I prefer a slow-paced home environment
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.