J. W. Mistletoe's Story
J.W. Mistletoe has a huge personality in a 13-pound body. This funny little guy arrived at PAWS Chicago from a rural shelter and is ready to find his new home. J.W. Mistletoe recently spent some time in a foster home where he did really well! We learned that he loves riding in the car, rope toys, and walks in any type of weather. He did great with house training and is becoming more comfortable in a crate. He showed off a lot of obedience skills with commands including ‘sit’, ‘down’, and ‘stay’.
J.W. Mistletoe is getting used to the big city and learning how to be comfortable with busy streets. He doesn’t care for sharing food or toys, so he would love a home with children 15+. J.W. Mistletoe does great with other small dogs and has made many canine friends at our Adoption Center. Meet this spunky little fellow today!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I’d love to find a home with children 15 and older
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys