Help Me Heal
Please stop by our Lincoln Park Adoption Center to meet Iris and learn more about our Help Me Heal program.
Because our Help Me Heal dogs require special visitation requirements, Iris is available to meet you ONLY during the following hours, 7 days/week:
· 1:30 – 2:30
· 5:00 – 6:00
· Monday – Friday only: 6:30 – 7:00
By choosing to foster and then adopt an animal diagnosed with ringworm, you are very likely going to help the animal heal faster and more comfortably. There is nothing better than the healing help of a stress-free and loving home environment for these wonderful animals!
When you choose to foster-then-adopt a dog diagnosed with ringworm as part of the Help Me Heal program, you will receive:
· FREE Merrick Pet Care or PAWS prescribed dog food until your dog is medically cleared for adoption;
· FREE oral medications as well as a medicated bath for your pet;
· FREE medical care at the PAWS Chicago Medical Center (3516 W. 26th Street, Chicago) until your dog is cleared for adoption; and
· Ongoing access to the PAWS Chicago foster team to answer any questions or concerns you have about your dog, and to provide ongoing support and guidance
Remember by fostering and then adopting this dog you are truly saving a life! While puppies and dogs with ringworm are routinely euthanized at shelters around the country PAWS Chicago believes that these animals deserve to be alive just as much as an animal without ringworm. It is a very treatable and temporary issue that, with a little TLC, will leave you feeling thankful you made the right decision!
Stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Avenue in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood today.
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.