Meet Hot Dog
As a benefit of his adoption, adopters will receive a year of free Merrick Pet Care dog food, free wellness care at PAWS Chicago Medical Center and a free
Hot Dog would love to meet you! He is currently enjoying time in a foster home so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting or learn more.
Hot Dog's Story
If you love the quirky, feisty traits that define Chihuahuas and Dachshunds, then Hot Dog is your guy. His spunky personality is written all over his adorable mug!
Hot Dog was adopted but unfortunately came back to us because he wasn’t a good fit with a new child in the home. These things happen. But he’s more than ready to find a new fit in a quiet and calm, adults-only home with an experienced owner who can help him work through his fear of strangers.
Hot Dog has spent time in a great foster home and we saw just what a fantastic companion he is! He loves to perform tricks for treats, lounge on comfy dog bed, get lots of pets and cuddles, and play with his toys.
Ready for a BFF (best furry friend) that’ll keep you on your toes and in stitches? Come meet Hot Dog!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I love to play and wrestle with other doggie friends
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.