Hopper would love to meet you! He would do best in a very active, adults-only home with an experienced owner and continued training.Stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood today.
Let Hopper hop into your heart! This gorgeous American Blue Heeler mix is looking for a home where he can play fetch with his new owners and gobble down as many treats as he can. An energetic and active pup, he also loves snuggling up to his humans and even watching TV!
Hopper does not get along well with other dogs, so he will need to be the only pet in a home with experienced dog owners. Given his size and strength, he will also do best in an adults-only home. If you are interested in meeting him, please visit our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave. in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood.
- I love love love snacks!
- I love to play a fun game of fetch!
- Are you watching TV? I love to snuggle up on the couch!
- I want to be king of the castle!
- I do not like loud noises, including doorbells.
- I am not a fan of other dogs or Doggy Daycare
- When I see other dogs, I bark a lot!
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.