Kuzco would love to meet you! Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, today.
According to pretty much everyone who’s had the pleasure of meeting him, Kuzco is a furry bundle of sweetness. Just take another second to scroll through his pics. (We’ll wait.) See what we mean? Adorable. Kuzco came to us from Chicago Animal Control and Care, and is now patiently and playfully waiting for his new start. He’s house-trained, calm, affectionate, and great with other dogs. Loves include treats (of course), long walks, and plenty of people love.
Kuzco does struggle a bit with the transition into new environments and with new people. So he’ll do best with a patient, experienced owner who can work on training and help him feel comfortable settling in.
Now, take one more run through his pics. Ready to come meet Kuzco? We thought so.
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I love to play and wrestle with other doggie friends
- I need a little extra time to warm up
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I prefer a slow-paced home environment
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.