Meet Herbie! This rambunctious 2 year old American Staffordshire Terrier mix is ready to meet his forever family. This Herbie has the same amount of spunk as the car, but is a lot easier to cuddle in your lap. He loves exercising and running laps to burn off all his energy. After that, Herbie wants nothing more than to sit on the couch and enjoy your company. Maybe add a bone to chew and this pup is in heaven.
Herbie would do best in a quiet household with family members over the age of 15 and no cats. While he can be energetic guy, he would love a family that will give him to acclimate to his new home. If you are interested in meeting Herbie, stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park Neighborhood!
- I love playing with all kinds of toys
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know