Gretta’s favorite time is meal time! She loves food so much she prefers to enjoy her meals in a quiet, undisturbed area. Gretta’s love for treats is perfect for the continued training she requires. Her gorgeous coat and star personality makes her a volunteer favorite.
Gretta would do best in an active home where she can work on leash etiquette. She can be found at our training center working on perfecting her commands. High traffic areas can be overwhelming for Gretta so a fenced in yard would be ideal for her. Her perfect home would be with family members 15 and older.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I’d love to find a home with members 15 and older
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.