Give a warm welcome to our very own precious wallflower, Fifteeny! Fifteeny is as handsome as they come and his warm, soulful brown eyes make it hard to look away from his precious face. This sweet boy was adopted as a young lad and returned after being in a home for five years when it became clear that he was not doing well with the children in the household. Scared and confused, Fifteeny found himself back in the shelter without a place to call home. This gorgeous boy is a bit bashful and gets spooked easily by sudden and unpredictable movements. Due to his fear of new people and unfamiliar situations, Fifteeny is searching for a quiet home with a patient and experienced adopter who will give him the time he needs to become comfortable and adjust to his surroundings at his own pace. Once you get to know him and start to build a relationship of trust, Fifteeny blossoms into an affectionate and loveable boy!
Fifteeny spent some time away from the shelter in a foster home where he enjoyed relaxing and basking in the sunshine with his doggy roommate! His foster mom described him as being a gentle and obedient guy who is as sweet as they come. He enjoys playing with Kong toys, especially when they have peanut butter stuffed inside of them, and loves chewing on elk antlers! Fifteeny would love to have his very own supply of stuffed animals to play with whenever he pleases as well as a comfy and quiet spot for him to go to when things get a bit scary for him. Fifteeny is quite the catch and hopes he can find a home where he can eat all the peanut butter his heart desires! If you’ve got love to spare and a jar full of peanut butter in your pantry, then come and spend some time with this sweet boy! You surely won’t regret it!
- I love playing with Kong toys.
- I'm a great walking partner and can go for miles!
- Did someone say 'treat'? I'll take them all!
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I'm a star pupil at obedience training.
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day.
- Loud noises frighten me, so I prefer a quiet home.
- I would love to find an adults-only home.
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don't know.
- Fast movements can frighten me, so I prefer a slow-paced home environment.