Faith may be little but her heart is big! She is an adorable 7 year old Miniature Pinscher mix that arrived to PAWS from Chicago Animal Care and Control. Faith loves everyone she meets, her sweet personality and adorable ears will win everyone’s heart
Faith would do best in an active home, with no young children, no other dogs, and with an experienced owner. She would also do best in a home without elevators and would love a fenced in yard where she can run around. Faith’s love for treats is perfect for the continued training she requires.
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I'll play with any toy I can get my paws on
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I do not like high traffic areas and sudden movements
- I would do best in a home with members 15 and older
- I would do best as the only dog in the home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.