Eugene’s middle name is “life of the party.” It’s just in his hilarious nature. No smile is left uncracked with him around. He’s a very active dog who particularly enjoys playing ball and going on runs. He also likes showing off his smarts in training—and it’s been pretty impressive.
Sure, Eugene has some things to work on, including his drive to chase cats and his less-than-stellar behavior around other dogs. So his best fit will be with an experienced owner in an active, pet-free home with kids 15+.
If you’re ready to laugh, come meet this party animal.
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- I’d love to be your running buddy
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I’d love to find a home with children 15 and older
- I need to be the only pet in the home