As a benefit of his adoption, adopters will receive a year of free Merrick Pet Care dog food, free wellness care at PAWS Chicago Medical Center and a free
Elvis would love to meet you! He is currently enjoying time in a foster home so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting or learn more.
Elvis is a special kind of guy who needs a special kind of human. His friendly, playful nature is overshadowed with his high level of anxiety, which keeps him coming back to us. And all that shuffling around makes him even more anxious. This poor guy is stuck in a most unfortunate Groundhog Day–like situation. Let’s help him move on to better things!
If you are patient, experienced with this breed, and are willing to give Elvis the chance to settle in and get comfortable enough to overcome his fears and show his lovable self, you could change his life. And that will change yours.
- I love playing with toys
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.