Meet Elton! He would do best in an experienced, adults-only home. Elton is currently spending time in a foster home. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on him and how to meet him.
Do you work from home and need a buddy to keep you company? Elton loves people and prefers to stay by your side at all times. His gorgeous coat and star personality makes him a volunteer favorite.
Elton would do best in a quite home where he can relax. Elton’s favorite time is meal time! He loves food so much he prefers to enjoy his meals in a quiet, undisturbed area. Elton’s love for treats is perfect for the continued training he requires.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I do not like high traffic areas or sudden movements
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.