Say “hello” to Ellie! This adorable Border Collie mix is searching for the perfect place to call home. To this outgoing and athletic girl, that includes an endless amount of tennis balls to play fetch with and an active and experienced family who will continue to work on her training while providing her with lots of exercise. Since she is so active and playful, Ellie will do best in a home without small children. She also loves to be the center of attention and would prefer to be the only pet in the home.
Ellie recently spent some time in a foster home where her foster family reported that she enjoys riding in the car and knows a few commands such as sit, stay, and come! This sweet and affectionate girl absolutely loves people just needs a patient adopter who will be committed to working on her obedience and leash training. With a little help and guidance Ellie will soon show the world just how great of a dog she can be!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I love playing with Kong toys
- I'll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I'd love to find a home with children 15 and over
- Thunderstorms can frighten me, so I prefer a safe spot where I can relax