Damara would love to meet you! She would do best in an adults-only home with an experienced owner. Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood.
Damara is a beautiful 1 year old Chihuahua mix that arrived to PAWS from Chicago Animal Care and Control. Damara loves long walks and to hanging out on our rooftop deck with her roommates. Her beautiful coat and adorable ears easily make her a volunteer favorite.
Damara would do best in a quite home where she can binge watch your favorite shows. Meeting new people, especially men can be overwhelming for this tiny girl but once she warms up she’s as sweet as can be. Damara would love a family that will wait patiently for her to adjust to her new home.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.